My friend Bec has just started a new blog that I love. It is called “Makes My Day When” and in Bec’s words it is:
A blog dedicated to the smaller pleasures in life that make you smile, sqeal with delight, pump your fist in the air or simply marvel at your own good fortune. Your day just got better…..
Here’s a small selection of the things she has identified so far … I can hear your heads nodding already!
It makes my day when:
- You drop the marg lid and it lands face up
- No-one sits next to you on the plane
- You think of a song and then it comes on the radio
- You get to the train station and your train is due in less than two minutes
- You wake up in the night and realise you still have hours left to sleep